The Premier’s Volunteers Champion Awards were created to recognise the impact volunteers have across Victoria in building our communities, services, and connections. These Awards aim to recognise outstanding volunteers from across Victoria from all sectors.
This year there are four categories, leadership, impact, service, and teamwork. You can nominate an individual or a team.
For more information about the Awards and how to nominate someone visit www.volunteer.vic.gov.au/awards/
Nominations close Monday 28 May 2018 at 5pm.
The Victorian Senior of the Year Awards acknowledges the contributions older Victorians make to their community through volunteering.
Do you know an older Victorian who contributes to their community? Whether it be in a leadership role or a behind the scenes person. Perhaps you know an organisation that improves the lives of older people.
If so, you can nominate them for any of the following awards:
- Premier’s Award for Victorian Senior of the Year
- Promotion of Multiculturalism Award
- Healthy and Active Living Award
- Veteran Community Award - this person does not have to be a Veteran
- COTA Victoria Senior Achiever Awards
- Age-Friendly Victoria Award – for organisations or businesses that support and encourage older Victorians to participate in their community.
For more information about these awards and to download a nomination form visit www.seniorsonline.vic.gov.au/festivalsandawards
Nominations close Friday 20 July 2018 at 5pm.