In response to requests from the sector, the Commonwealth Department of Health and Victorian Department of Health and Human Services are funding CIT Solutions to deliver up to 13 My Aged Care training sessions across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Victorian CHSP service providers have the opportunity to attend My Aged Care training from 27 November - 15 December 2017. The training is designed to assist Victorian CHSP staff to gain a greater understanding and confidence in using the My Aged Care provider portal.
The half-day sessions will cover the following key areas:
- Roles and responsibilities of the My Aged Care Workforce;
- Service provider setup functions;
- Referral and waitlist management;
- Accessing client information, including from the National Screening and Assessment Form (NSAF) and support plan to support service level intake and service planning;
- Requesting a review of a client’s support plan; and
- Working with special needs groups.
Who Should Attend
- Administrators, team leaders and support staff that use the My Aged Care provider portal to deliver CHSP services.
- 2 places are available for each CHSP provider
How to register
CIT Solutions will be delivering training sessions and 2 representatives from your organisation are invited to register as soon as possible.
Please follow the link to register your attendance:
For more information about the training, CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions about the training or you want to send more than
2 staff to a training session, please email CIT Solutions on email@example.com