Our members are important and we accomplish a lot together.
Alliance membership is open to all Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and HACC Program for Younger People (HACC-PYP) funded organisations and services operating within the Northern Metropolitan region of Melbourne and comprising the local government areas of Banyule, Darebin, Hume, Moreland, Nillumbik, Whittlesea and Yarra.
Specifically, the Alliance seeks representation from:
- Aboriginal community controlled/health organisations
- ACAS/Assessment Teams
- Carer Organisations
- Community Health
- Diversity Specific Organisations
- Local Government
- Non-government organisations
- Nursing Services
- Primary Health
- Health Services
The success of the Alliance relies on a spirit of cooperation and commitment based on the following fundamental principles:
- Support of Alliance Mission, Purpose and Values
- Active and equal participation of all parties
- Understanding and respect for the specific roles and responsibilities and legislative requirements of each party as an individual entity
- Shared focus, commitment and willingness for collaboration in the best interest of the community
Members of the Alliance commit to:
- Regular attendance and representation at Alliance forums, meetings and events
- Proactive participation in and promotion of Alliance initiatives
- Contributing to the work of the Alliance and its activities
- Upholding the Values of Collaboration, Respect, Transparency and Shared Excellence
Becoming a member
Membership is held by an individual organisation who may nominate up to two representatives to attend Alliance forums.
It is expected that organisational representatives will hold positions of senior leadership. After a twelve-month commitment of continuous membership, an organisation may nominate for a position on the Alliance Governance group.
Membership requests may be submitted for consideration via the 'Join now' link below. All prospective members must be approved by the Governance group.
Join now →
some of our members include
For a full list of current members, click here.