A Streamlined Service Specific Assessment Strengthening Person-Centred Practice workshop facilitated by Kate Pascale.
The workshop will support Allied Health staff working with people within Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) funded services to build on their service-specific assessment and care planning skills and consider ways to streamline their approach without compromising quality by:
- Reducing duplication and improve efficiency for the person receiving services, their carers and staff
- Focusing on what’s important to the person, their priorities and how you can best support them
- Introducing the concept of goal setting and care planning to clients and carers
- Engaging clients and carers to identify relevant and meaningful goals
- Creating care plans that are meaningful and useful for staff and the person receiving services.
Tickets for this event are limited to 25 attendees. Bookings essential via Eventbrite. For further information, contact Carolyn Bolton, North Metro Wellness and Reablment Consultant, 0499 784 465, or firstname.lastname@example.org