Looking for your next challenge?
We are pleased to promote job opportunities within Member organisations and the North Metro region (see below). If you would like to promote your vacancy, please contact email@example.com.
Unit Manager - Assessment Services
Moreland City Council
- Key Operational role
- $109K - $122K + Super
- Maximum Term Position to June 2020
The Unit Manager Assessment Services is an integral position within the leadership team of the Aged and Community Support Branch. We are seeking someone to lead the well-established team in delivering high quality assessment services within an active service and reablement approach.
To be successful for this role you will have strong and contemporary leadership and staff development skills, ability to lead and support staff through change, knowledge of Aged and Disability services and relevant tertiary qualifications.
At Moreland City Council we provide our employees with every opportunity to enjoy a work-life balance, employer-supported study assistance schemes, salary sacrifice and extensive opportunities for training and career development.
For further information please contact Ros Pruden on 9240 1237.
Applications close: 5pm, 24 August 2018
To apply or obtain a position description, please visit our website.
Team Leader, Aged Specialist Services
- Full time (1.0 EFT) Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to manage the Aged Specialist Services including policies and procedures, model of care with operational guidelines and a communication strategy with marketing materials
- Reviewing and developing operational guidelines to ensure efficient and effective service delivery
- Providing leadership within the team to ensure the provision of safe and timely evidence based services, multidisciplinary practice and continuous quality improvement incorporating accurate documentation, data entry and reporting
- Ensuring all health services within the Aged Specialist Services team achieve targets set by funding agreements and operate to a high standard, in a timely manner which ensures effective access for clients and is based on evidence based practice
Start by reviewing the attached position description. If this peaks your interest, take a few minutes to learn more about us on our website. If you have any questions, please contact Lence Markovska, Manager Aged Care on (03) 9304 9230 or Lence.Markovska@merrihealth.org.au. When you’re ready to apply email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will close on 27 August 2018.